NEW TO THE DISTRICT
Families who will be enrolling new students to LPS in grades K-12 can now do so online. The 3 steps to enrolling your child are provided as follows:
Step 1: The process may begin from the comforts of your own home using your home computer (or any computer with Internet access). Begin by visiting the LPS student enrollment website at http://www.lps53.org/enrollmen
t . When arriving here, simply follow the directions to complete the online application, download (and print, if possible) any necessary forms, and gather the requested student information documents (listed in Step 3).
Step 2: You will then be directed to schedule a time to visit your student's school to complete the enrollment process. If you are not sure which LPS school your child is to attend, simply click here. If you would have further questions, don't hesitate to call the LPS Transportation Office at 736-5360.
Step 3: Visit your child's school at your scheduled time, and bring the following documents to secure your student's enrollment:
- Parent/Legal Guardian - Photo ID
- 2 current proofs of residency (2 different utility bills - gas, water, or electric only- OR lease agreement OR house contract - less than 60 days old)
- Your child's state-issued birth certificate
- Your child's immunization record
- Your child's social security card