Student Services Department
- The Liberty Public Schools Department of Student Services supports student success in all areas.
- Student Services provides a variety of resources for students, parents, staff, and community members
- to encourage learning and development opportunities.
LPS Calendars & School Start and End Times
- Student Services Customer Summer Hours
- Monday - Thursday 7:30 - 4:00
- Fridays 7:30 - 11:00
Your students' school should be your first point of contact for all questions regarding your students' enrollment, attendance, academics or school activities.
Transportation - Please click here
Parent Portal - Now is a great time to review, or set up, your Parent Portal by clicking here
Please call to schedule an appointment
District Administration Center
8 Victory Lane, Liberty, MO 64068
Office: 816-736-5310 Fax: 816-736-5305
Rebecca Bressman, Director of Student Services
Stacy Bayless, Student Services Associate
Tamara West, Student Services Associate