ENROLLMENT FOR SUMMER SCHOOL HAS CLOSED!!
* Please note Summer School dates could change because of school snow days.
WELCOME to Summer School 2020! We are looking forward to
working with you this summer! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, classes
for this summer will be completely virtual!
LPS High School Summer School Information/Course Catalog
LPS High School Summer School Quick Reference Information
All current LPS students interested in enrolling in high school summer school classes will enroll ONLINE this year!
Enrollment will run from February 10th until May 15th. On May 15th, enrollemt will CLOSE!
Summer school class schedules will be emailed out Wednesday, May 20th!
Summer School High School Course Catalog (with course descriptions)
Things you need before enrolling:
- 9 digit Student #(The Student # can be found under the A+ Program tab in Power School)
- Will you be driving to/from summer school or taking the Shuttle bus from Liberty North High School/Liberty High School to DMS?
- Health information: Do you have any health concerns and/or taking medications during the day? If yes, you will need this information to enroll.
- Who will be my Counselor for the fall 2020 school year.
2020 High School Summer School
Summer School for 2020 will be all virtual!!!
Discovery Middle School (includes Liberty High and Liberty North)
800 Midjay Drive
Liberty, MO 64068
Dates: June 1st to June 26th, 2020
Daily attendance is expected and is essential to your success in summer school.
More than two days of absence will result in being dropped from the summer school program without appeal.
Not logging onto canvas for a 24hour period will count as one day of absence.
Out of District Students
Out-of-District students can enroll in Summer School by completing an Out-of-District Enrollment form (Click Here) The completed form should be submitted to the Student Services located at 8 Victory Lane, Liberty MO 64068.
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed Daily 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Fax: 816.736-5305 Att: Student Services
The form must be printed and returned to the Student Services Department by May 1st for enrollment to occur.
Due to being 100% virtual, breakfast and lunch will NOT be served.
Due to summer classes being completely virtual, there will not be any opportunity for A+ tutoring this summer! Training and tutoring will resume in the fall if schools are back in session physically on campuses.