Follow the steps below to submit an application to Liberty Public Schools.
- Click here to view current vacancies and begin the electronic application process.
- Select a job title and click "Apply" to view the complete job posting and complete the electronic application.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, reference letters, and copies of your transcripts, if applicable. Note: All LPS applications must be submitted electronically. Please do not mail copies of your application documents or credentials.
- After your electronic application has been submitted, you will receive an email with a link to complete an online interview.
- Candidates selected for interviews will be contacted by Human Resources or a Building/Department Administrator.
- The candidates recommended for employment will be placed before the Board of Education for final approval.
All teachers working for Liberty Public Schools are required to be certified by the State of Missouri...
Fingerprint Background Check
A fingerprint background check through the FBI is required of every new employee. Please view the Noncriminal Justice Applicant's Privacy Rights below for additional information.
We participates in the E-Verify program for work authorization, as required by Missouri Law. Employees must provide documentation to the employer to document their identity and authorization to work...