MSHSAA Eligibility for High School Student Athletes
To participate in Missouri State High School Activities Association activities (this includes all athletics, cheerleading, pom, academic competitions, Debate, Forensics, band or vocal district/state contests, and theatre competitions), you must pass six (6) credit earning classes in the semester preceding competition and be enrolled in six (6) credit earning classes during the semester of competition.
Thinking of Participating in NCAA/NAIA Sports in College?
ELIGIBILITY CENTER INFORMATION
NCAA Eligibility Information
Important information for junior and senior athletes:
- Junior student athletes who are interested in competing in Division I or Division II collegiate athletics are encouraged to apply to NCAA Clearinghouse at the end of their junior year of high school
- Enroll at the NCAA Eligibility Center
- For more information please visit www.ncaaclearinghouse.net or NCAA Student Guide
NAIA Eligibility Information
The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) Eligibility Center is responsible for determining the NAIA eligibility of first-time student-athletes.
Students must meet two of the three requirements:
- Achieve a minimum overall GPA of 2.0
- Achieve a minimum of 18 on the ACT
- Graduate in the top 50% of your high school class
Students may register online at the NAIA Eligibility Center
NAIA does charge a fee for registration.