Career Events/Naviance Information
We hope the 2022-23 school year is off to a great start! Attached you'll find the August issue of AHEC’s newsletter. Please enjoy, and always remember Northwest Missouri AHEC (Area Health & Education Center) when assisting your students in their healthcare career goals!
Network 53 Job Shadowing & Internship Opportunities
Liberty Public Schools is excited to be partnering with local businesses and professionals to offer students opportunities for job shadowing and internships!
Network53 is a community effort that has been created to strengthen the connection between education and industry for the benefit of all students. It is a partnership between parents, community members, educators, and area businesses who support experiential learning for students through internships, mentoring, and other career awareness activities.
The Network53 Internship Program of Liberty Public Schools works with the local professional community to design meaningful positions for high school students in order to provide each a preview of their professional future. By working alongside employees in a specific industry, student-interns gain enthusiasm for a possible career, mentorship around post secondary choices, while also acquiring skills and expertise needed to be successful in their future endeavors.
If you are interested in a particular career and wish to learn more about it through hands-on experience, you are encouraged to fill out an application HERE, and we will help connect you to an opportunity in your area of interest.
Supermatch is a tool that can help narrow down your college search.
You can filter the search to fit your interest, preferred religion, college major and more! Click HERE to watch Supermatch user tutorial
Career Cluster can help you discover what careers might be a good fit for you.
If you are not sure what career you want to pursue after high school, click HERE to take this interest profiler!
How to Request a Transcript to a College You Have Applied
You will follow these instructions if you have applied to a college or university NOT using Common Application.
Click on Naviance Student icon in Google apps to access the LHS Naviance Student site.
Click on COLLEGES I’m Applying to
- To add the college you applied to click on the in the RED CIRCLE + sign.
- Enter College name
- Select the App Type - Early Decision, Rolling or Regular.Direct to Institution.
- Check Direct to Institution
- Check I’ve submitted my application or leave blank if you have not applied
- Click on Add and Request Transcript
- Identify the type of transcript: Initial (beginning of the year), Mid-Year or Final
- Check Unofficial ACT and /or SAT Scores
- Verify the college you would like your transcript sent.
- Click on Request and Finish
How to request a transcript to be sent to yourself, coach or scholarship
Click on COLLEGES I’m Applying To
- Click on Manage Transcripts
- Click on RED CIRCLE + sign
- Click Other Transcript
- Identify Initial, Mid-Year or Final
- Select Scholarship, Athletics or Other
- Complete all the information
*If you want a transcript emailed to someone or yourself, please enter the email on the address line.
How to request a transcript to NCAA/NAIA
Follow the instructions to request a transcript to COLLEGES
Click on COLLEGES I’m Applying To
- Enter NCAA and/or NAIA as a college and follow steps above.
Needing Career Direction?
Use the CollegeBoard Career Finder to help you find your way!