Crisis Phone Lines
CommCare Crisis Line
Synergy Crisis Line
MOCSA Rape Crisis Line
Taking Care of Yourself
During this time of social distancing and working from home, remember to take care of yourself. Here are sime ideas and resources that might help.
- Add extra time each day for stress relief! Find some new relaxation methods online.
- Exercise is important! Staying active is a key component to keeping your stress level down!
- Avoid excessive exposure to media coverage.
- Connect with friends and loved ones through calls/text/internet. Focus on the people around you that are positive!
- Give yourself a break as we experience this new way of learning. Stay positive!
- Here are some free apps available for additional help during this stressful time.
- Other helpful personal/social resources.
The following links provide lists of resources available in our area. The Liberty School District does not recommend or promote any particular individual or facility. Before utilizing any service, you should obtain a list of providers that are approved by your medical insurance carrier. Although some of the agencies listed offer a sliding scale or reduced charge based on financial need, you are responsible for paying any and all accumulated charges.