We welcome and encourage all students to eat breakfast and lunch with us each day. All of our menus are available at www.schoolcafe.com/libertyps.
Images of our foods, nutrition facts and fun ways to build a tray can be found there. (The tray selected online will not be served to the student, it is an example of what can be selected.)
Each student has a personal debit account linked to their LPS student identification number. A student’s meal identification number can be found on their fall registration form. Students enter their ID number to purchase a meal. A transaction report can be printed for student’s account.
Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and give students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to PREPAY for school meals so lunch money is always available. There are three prepayment options
- Enroll in the our new online prepayment service School Cafe NOTE: There is a 5% convenience fee per transaction
- Add LPS Nutrition Services to your Bill Pay on your online banking.
- Our address to set online bill pay is LPS Nutrition Services, 801 Kent, Liberty MO 64068. Phone 816-736-5375.
- Please note student full name(s) on the bill pay account number set up!
- Please fill out a the deposit form when sending in a check or cash. Deposit Form - Please return with all Cash and Checks
- Provide a cash prepayment to the school cafeteria. Cash back is not provided, any remaining change will be added to a student’s account balance
- Bring a check made payable to the School Name Cafe (Example: SC Cafeteria or Shoal Creek Cafeteria) to the cafeteria. Please write your student's first and last name on the check
Summer Menus on Summer School Site
Please note: When using 'Make a Tray' on School Cafe, it is not placing an order in the cafeteria. It is provided for information only. It is an opportunity to review with your student what they can choose.