- Develop academic, extracurricular, and social goals that will help me make the most of my high school experience.
- Continuously improve my decision-making skills on how to prioritize and balance my time to meet my academic, extracurricular, and social goals.
- Check my Liberty Hour schedule using the LEH system and attend assigned tutoring.
- Appropriately communicate with my teachers in advance when conflicts occur and partner to create a plan.
- Encourage my student to develop academic, extracurricular, and social goals that will help him/her make the most of the high school experience.
- Encourage my student to continuously reflect on progress toward these goals and use the available resources (tutoring, club access, weekly planner, etc.) as support.
- Assign students in need of academic support to tutoring sessions using the LEH system.
- Record attendance in LEH system daily by the end of Liberty Hour.
- Be in designated area at the start of Liberty Hour and maintain the learning environment by actively tutoring or supervising.
- Support students in effective decision-making and goal-setting by coaching these skills when necessary.
- Establish a safe and productive school environment that meets the intended Liberty Hour goals.
- Support students in making effective decisions on how to use Liberty Hour time.
- Support teachers in creating impactful Liberty Hour supports for students.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of Liberty Hour.