• Past AP and Dual Credit Courses

    MCC-Maple Woods will award college credit for specific courses based on qualifying AP exam scores.  If you participate in this program make sure you notify the MCC staff of your past AP courses and exam scores (they will need official exam scores) so they can grant you college credit and place you in the correct classes. 

    Additionally, if you have taken and paid for college credit through the Dual Credit program or any other avenue in the past, contact the University granting the college credit and have them send a transcript to MCC-Maple Woods.


    Send Transcripts for Dual Credit and AP Score reports for qualifying AP Scores to MCC at the following address:

    MCC Student Data Center

    3200 Broadway

    Kansas City, MO 64111