Application Deadlines for the 2020-2021 LPS Early College Academy
The Following LPS Application Items are due to your Counseling Office no later than 2/28/2020. This includes:
1. Completion of the LPS Early College Application Google Form
2. Completion of MCC application for enrollment (LPS staff will verify with MCC Staff)
3. Discussion with the Director of Advanced Studies or his designee
4. A printout of the official student disciplinary record from your home high school
5. The Director of Advanced Studies will review the GPA and attendance rate for all applicants, these do not need to be submitted
Students must have taken and received a valid qualifying score report from either the ACT or the MCC Accuplacer no later than 3/16/2020.
1. Students who do not have qualifying ACT scores and who cannot complete an ACT test in time to get scores may take the Accuplacer exam at MCC-Maple Woods or during a possible test day at their home high school if one can be arranged.