Elementary students should complete the daily required activities each day we are not at school. Many of the activities are designed so they can be completed multiple times. Students also have the opportunity to complete optional activities to extend upon their learning. Teachers will be available via email during the flexible learning school day, to answer questions and provide guidance for students/families.
- Kindergarten Flexible Learning
- 1st Grade Flexible Learning
- 2nd Grade Flexible Learning
- 3rd Grade Flexible Learning
- 4th Grade Flexible Learning
- 5th Grade Flexible Learning
How Will Grading be Handled During the School Closure?
The LPS Department of Academic Services shared plans on how grading will be handled during the extended school closure with staff, students, and families on Monday, April 13, 2020. To view this message, click here.