Benefits Open Enrollment
Open enrollment for 2022 benefits is now closed.
Open enrollment for employee benefit coverage through the Liberty Public School District will take place Wednesday, October 27, 2021, through Tuesday, November 9, 2021. Open enrollment is your annual opportunity to make elections to your benefits package and add or drop coverage for eligible dependents without a qualifying life event. Benefits selected during open enrollment are effective January 1, 2022.
LPS has once again engaged Avant, a division of Holmes Murphy, to coordinate this year's open enrollment. Employees will be able to enroll for 2022 benefits in one of two ways:
- Speak with an Avant Benefits Counselor via phone to answer benefits questions in conjunction with capturing all enrollment elections. Benefits Counselors will be available via phone.
- Enroll by logging into the Keynet employee portal by November 9. You will need to use your District username and password.
Retirees and COBRA participants will be able to enroll for their 2022 LPS benefits by contacting Navia Benefits directly.
- 2022 Benefits - What's New?
- 2022 Benefits Guide
- 2022 Benefits Premiums
- Accident Insurance
- Benefits Groups and Eligibility
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Items to Consider when Choosing Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Inside HR Home Page