Welcome to Liberty Public Schools!
Please read carefully as it will be important that you click the correct links for enrollment.
LPS Calendars & School Start and End Times
2022 - 2023 School Year Enrollment (current school year)
- New Student
- In grades K - 12
- Enrolling for the 2022 - 2023 School Year
- The student was 5 years old on or before July 31st 2022
If you meet the requirements for the "2022 - 2023 School Year Enrollment", please click here
2023 - 2024 School Year Enrollment (next school year)
- New Student
- Kindergarten only
- Please note: If your student is enrolled at the LPS Early Childhood Center through the end of the 2022-2023 school year, you do not need to complete a new enrollment for Kindergarten.
- Grades 1-12 enrollment will open May 1st 2023.
- Enrolling for the 2023 - 2024 School Year
- The student will be 5 years old on or before July 31st 2023
If you meet the requirements for the "2023 - 2024 School Year Enrollment", please click here
Haga clic aquí para obtener la versión en español del registro de nuevos estudiantes.
Pre-K Enrollment: Please contact the Early Childhood Center at 816-736-5324
Step 1: The process can begin from your home using your home computer (or any computer with Internet access).
Step 2: If you're not sure which LPS school your child is to attend, simply click here or call the LPS Transportation Office at 816-736-5360.
Step 3: Please be prepared to upload the following documents for your new student enrollment. If you are unable to upload them electronically, please contact your student's school for other options.
Parent/Legal Guardian - Photo ID
Current proof of residency- all must be dated within 60 days
- 2 different utility bills - gas, water, or electricity only (with name, date and service address)
- OR a lease agreement
- OR a non-contingent sales contract
- OR a settlement statement
Your child's state-issued birth certificate
Your child's immunization record