There are a few ways to request an appointment with a counselor or social worker:

    • Preferred: Stop in (or call if a parent) and talk to Mrs. Stukes in the Counseling Center and she will coordinate a time to get on a counselor or social worker's calendar.


    • Click the link below and it will alert a counselor or social worker that you wish to speak to them. They can send a pass for you at their convenience.



    NOTE: This link is not for EMERGENCIES and not continuously monitored.