Inspire and equip all learners to discover their voice and unlimited potential.
A future-focused community with a passion for lifelong learning.
Principles of Learning
- Students learn in different ways.
- Students learn in different time frames.
- Mistakes are necessary and productive in learning.
- Problem solving and critical thinking are integral parts of learning.
- Students must have ownership in their learning and data.
- Students must understand the purpose of their learning.
- Students receive frequent and specific feedback.
- Student scoring is based on knowledge of a learning goal, not attitude or effort
Dr. Beth Heide, Assistant Superintendent - Academic Services
Dr. Andrea Dixon-Seahorn, Executive Director - Elementary Education
Dr. Julie Moore, Executive Director - Secondary Education
Dr. Jeanette Westfall, Executive Director - Curriculum, Instruction & Staff Development
Ms. Melanie Bowlin, Administrative Assistant - Academic Services
Ms. Beth Michaelis, Administrative Assistant - Academic Services
Academic Services Team
Ms. Colleen Jones, Director of College and Career Readiness, and Community Partnerships
Mr. Christopher Hand, Director of Assessment, Evaluation and Testing
Dr. Kris Martin, Director of Special Education
Ms. Andrea Sumy, Director of Library Media
Mr. Aaron Money, Director of Fine Arts
Dr. Kelly Saluri, Director of Data Services/Powerschool
Dr. Jessica Meisenheimer, Director of Special Programs
October 22-25 - Parent-Teacher Conferences Week
October 25 - Early Release
October 26 - SCHOOLS CLOSED