Inspire and equip all learners to discover their voice and unlimited potential.
A future-focused community with a passion for lifelong learning.
Principles of Learning
- Students learn in different ways.
- Students learn in different time frames.
- Mistakes are necessary and productive in learning.
- Problem solving and critical thinking are integral parts of learning.
- Students must have ownership in their learning and data.
- Students must understand the purpose of their learning.
- Students receive frequent and specific feedback.
- Student scoring is based on knowledge of a learning goal, not attitude or effort
Innovation & Learning Team
Jessica Weidman, Administrative Assistant to Colleen Jones and Jessica Meisenheimer
Ms. Colleen Jones, Director of College and Career Readiness, and Community Partnerships
Dr. Jessica Meisenheimer, Director of Special Programs
Mr. Christopher Hand, Director of Assessment, Evaluation and Testing
Dr. Kris Martin, Director of Special Education
Ms. Andrea Sumy, Director of Library Media
Mr. Aaron Money, Director of Fine Arts
Dr. Kelly Saluri, Director of Data Services/Powerschool
Erin Bennett, Account Analyst
Important Dates 20-21
August 24 - First Day of School
September 07 - Labor Day - SCHOOLS CLOSED
September 18 - Professional Development -EARLY RELEASE
October 16 - Teacher Workday- Early Release
October 21-24 - Parent-Teacher Conference
October 22 - Early Release
October 23 - SCHOOLS CLOSED
November 25-27 - Thanksgiving Holiday - SCHOOLS CLOSED
December 18 - End of 1st Semester - Early Release
December 21-January 05- SCHOOLS CLOSED
For the district calendar, click here