Liberty Public Schools Enrollment Information
2020-2021: Kindergarten - 12th Grade New Student Enrollment- Now Open
Families that will be enrolling new students in the Liberty Public School District will start the process online.
The 3 steps to enroll your child are provided below:
Step 1: The process can begin from the comforts of your own home using your home computer (or any computer with Internet access). Begin by visiting the LPS PowerSchool Enrollment Website. When arriving here, simply follow the directions to complete the on-line enrollment.
Step 2: If you're not sure which LPS school your child is to attend, simply click here. If you would have further questions, don't hesitate to call the LPS Transportation Office at 736-5360.
Step 3: Please be prepared to upload the following documents for your new student enrollment. If you are unable to upload them electronically, please contact your student's school for other options.
- Parent/Legal Guardian - Photo ID
- Current proofs of residency- all must be dated within 60 days
- 2 different utility bills - gas, water, or electric only
- OR a lease agreement
- OR a non-contingent sales contract
- OR a settlement statement
- Your child's state-issued birth certificate
- Your child's immunization record
Frequently asked questions
Please contact your child's school for assistance with login info.