Welcome to Liberty Public Schools!
Our Liberty Public Schools staff is excited that you will be joining our school community.
Becoming part of a new school family is so exciting; new community, new school and new friends. To ensure the success of the enrollment experience, Liberty Public Schools offers "on-line" enrollment which can be done anywhere you have an internet connection.
For our Kindergarten students:
- Current School Year 23/24 - You must be 5 years old on or before July 31st 2023.
- Next School Year 24/25 - You must be 5 years old on or before July 31st 2024.
Early Childhood Center Enrollment (pre-K)
- Please contact the Early Childhood Center at 816-736-5324
Each student registering to enroll in the Liberty MO School district is required to provide proof of residency documentation during the enrollment process.
This requirement is consistent with Missouri Law and reflected in the Board of Education policies of the Liberty MO School District.
Providing the required proof of residency documentation will allow the district to maintain accurate student records and help ensure district resources are being used for students, parents and community members of the Liberty MO School District.
Please be prepared to upload the following documents for your new student enrollment. If you are unable to upload them electronically, please contact your student's school for other options.
Parent/Legal Guardian - Photo ID
Current proof of residency - all must be dated within 60 days
- 2 different utility bills - gas, water, or electricity only (with name, date and service address)
- OR a lease agreement
- OR a non-contingent sales contract
- OR a settlement statement
Your child's state-issued birth certificate
Your child's immunization record