Our PTA’s Vision
To make every child's potential a reality. Our purpose is to unite parents and teachers to promote a positive learning environment. Your involvement will strengthen our school.
"When parents are involved in school, children go farther in school and the schools they go to are better". - Henderson & Berla, A New Generation of Evidence: The Family is Critical to Student Achievement
We are so fortunate to have the involvement and support of our EPiC parents and staff. You have made a strong partnership between EPiC leadership, teachers and parents possible, all to give our kids an incredible learning environment. Thank you!
- 2014-15 - Silver Acorn Award, Golden Apple Award
- 2015-16 - Silver Acorn Award, Golden Apple Award
- 2016-17 - Silver Acorn Award, Golden Apple Award
- 2017-18 - Silver Acorn Award, Golden Apple Award
Silver Acorn Award: Over 225 PTA memberships (75% of school population)
Golden Apple Award: 100% EPiC staff PTA membership
PTA Meeting Dates (Virtual)Thursday, September 3rdThursday, November 5thThursday, February 4thThursday, April 1st
2020-2021 OfficersKristin Roundy - VP CommunicationsCarrie Bartlow - VP of MembershipRachel Hudnall - SecretaryMegan Caudle - TreasurerRachel Hamann - Co-PresidentMayela Esser - Co-President
PTA Sign Up and Membership Link
What does the EPiC PTA support?
The PTA offers students and family events, supports our teachers, and supplements the school's budget with enrichment activities and supplies that enhance the classroom experience. In addition, the PTA partners with school leadership and teachers to identify needs and fund items such as:
- Visiting authors
- Storytellers in the classroom
- Field trip entrance fees
- Field trip transportation
PTA Sponsored Programs
- Book fairs
- Book exchange
- Family events
- Family needs
- Fifth grade recognition week
- Field day
- Reflections art program
- Spirit wear
- Staff appreciation events monthly
- Yearbook design
- Scholastic news (Yearly)
- Garden beds (2014-15)
- Imagination playground (2014-15)
- PE equipment (2015-16)
- Adjustable basketball goal (2015-16)
- 3D printer (2016-17)
- Gaga ball pit (2017-18)
- Kiln (2017-18)
- STEM classroom tools (2017-18)
- 3-D carving machine (2018-19)
- Apple Pencils (2018-19)
- Gaga ball pit (yes, another one!) (2018-19)
- Aquaponics system (2018-19)
How can you support EPiC?
- Join the PTA
Join the EPiC PTA and receive voting rights at the PTA meeting by completing the EPiC PTA Online Sign-up. Have a say on how our PTA implements funding for programs at EPiC. We have had AMAZING support from our EPiC families and staff. We have received the Missouri PTA Award every year for 75% parent participation and 100% staff participation. Our goal is to continue this tradition! The following annual memberships are available: Individual (1 vote) - $8 // Family (2 votes) - $16 // Business (Certificate Member & Recognition) - $25
- Donate to Every Parent Inspired to Contribute Campaign
For those new to EPiC, we do not engage our children in fundraising item sales. Rather, we ask you to contribute at the beginning of the school year through this parent fundraising campaign. To reach our goal, we are asking every parent to consider contributing to ensure we reach our fundraising goal. All gifts to Every Parent Inspired to Contribute campaign are fully tax-deductible. Donate now using the EPiC PTA Online Sign-up.
- Volunteer for a Committee
PTA committees are a great way to get involved in the school. Which committee interests you? To volunteer for a committee, email the PTA at EPiCelementaryPTA@gmail.com.
- Book Fairs
- Book Exchange
- Box Tops
- Family Events
- Family Needs
- Fifth Grade Recognition
- Field Day
- Showcase Art Support
- Spirit Wear
- Staff Appreciation
- Participate in EPiC School Activities
Participate in events that connect our EPiC community and programs that support EPiC.
- Attend a PTA meetings
- Join in at family events
- Come to school showcase night
- Encourage your child’s patriation in Reflections art program
- Eat out at monthly restaurant nights
- Collect box tops and enter contests
- Visit the book fairs
- Send in gently used books for the book exchange event
- Wear your spirit wear
- Purchase yearbook
- Stay Connected with EPiC News
Catch up on weekly school activities and events with the EPiC News weekly emails. To receive EPiC News, email Mrs. Patrice Clark at email@example.com.
- Yearbook 2018-19 Online Ordering
Order your yearbook for the 2020-2021 school year with the EPiC PTA Online Sign-up. Yearbooks are $14 each. One yearbook per student is recommended.
Be Informed. Be Active. Be Your Kids Biggest Fan!