Pay Fees Online
Liberty Public Schools now provides an easy to use solution for online payments. Make payments for athletics, registrations and much more! Remember, the Web Store empowers you to save time, reduces trips to the district office, and eliminates the need to send cash and checks with your student. make a quick payment in the evening or during your lunch hour with just a few clicks! Click Here for detailed information.
Laptop Insurance must be purchased at One2Onerisk.com. Click the image below to pay.
Click the image below to put money on your lunch account.
Welcome from the Principal
Welcome to the 2018-19 school year. I hope each student and family has a very satisfying experience at Liberty North High School this year.
One very important characteristic of our school that helps with satisfaction and productivity is the desire to continue to work with all students and parents/guardians to make sure we communicate well and ensure a positive path of growth and development for each student. This communication is vital to helping each child find and develop his or her genius. Please plan to participate in parent events such as Open House, Parent Teacher Conferences and the myriad of school activities we have as best you can. Please take advantage of the Power School system with grade and attendance information for each student. Also, it will be helpful if you access the web site to find information regarding programs and accomplishments. This is a good way to stay informed about the many activities and accomplishments of our students. These and the normal email and phone calls go a long way in building the understanding and trust that forms a strong support system for each student.
We ask that you strongly consider joining the Eagle Club as well. This is another great way to be involved in and part of the experience at LNHS. You will greatly enjoy participating with this organization. Welcome to our ninth year at LNHS home of the Eagles.
Martin K. Jacobs, Ed. D., Principal LNHS
The Registration Process You may complete the following in any order to avoid lines.
1. Pick up your schedule, locker assignment (if opt-in forms have been submitted). LPS Transportation Department requires all students at the high school level who wish to ride the bus to complete an opt-in form.
2. Visit the different displays set up by various LNHS clubs and organizations available to students.
3. Have required yearbook and ID picture taken. Purchase of picture packets are optional and a separate check will be needed for purchase.
4. Visit the parking permit table and check your eligibility to purchase a permit. Students owing an obligation or fee to the school will not be eligible to purchase a permit until the obligation or fee is cleared.
5. Visit the Health Services Table to turn in updated health records and visit with school health staff.
6. Visit the Parent Contact Verification and Parent Portal table. You may update parent contact information, as well as, receive information needed to create a parent Power School account to view student information. Parent must provide picture ID to receive this information.
7. Stop by the Nutrition Services Table—money may be placed on student lunch accounts in this area. A separate check will be needed.
8. Fee Payment Area
9. Stop and visit with a counselor if you have a scheduling question.
10. Laptop distribution will take place in the LMC for grades 9-12 on the specified day. Please be reminded laptop insurance waiver needs to be purchased on-line at One2Onerisk.com prior laptop pickup
In hopes of making registration easier on parents and students, again this year we are offering Mail-In Registration. If you cannot attend registration or would just like to get a "jump" on the day, you may complete the registration forms along with the Fees Worksheet and mail them with your check to, LNHS Registration 1000 NE 104th St. Liberty, MO 64068. Checks should be made payable to Liberty North High School. Your registration will be processed and you may pick up your receipt with your schedule in the administration office or we will mail it to you after the registration dates have passed. All pre-registration must be post marked by July 31st in order to be processed and ready for pick-up the day of registration. Pre-registration can only be made on the items listed on the worksheet. Pictures, lunch, lap top insurance and Eagle Club fees will need to be handled separately. If you are paying for a parking pass, a copy of driver's license and proof of insurance must accompany the completed form. Students who are on the LNHS Obligation List will have their parking pass request held until all debts are cleared.
Just a reminder - all students must have purchased laptop insurance prior to laptop pick-up. Laptop insurance must be purchased on line at http://www.one2onerisk.com
How to Purchase Insurance/Waiver:
- Go to http://www.one2onerisk.com
- Select “Register Your Student Device” and follow instructions.
- If you have issues please call 816-736-7078.
- If needed a tutorial can be viewed here.
- Link for free and reduced application if needed.
- Power School Parent Portal. Click on the A+ tab to view the student ID number.
- Student lookup page. Students can log in with their District username and password to view the student ID number.
Laptops will be distributed to all students on the following dates and times. Students must pick up their own laptop. Laptop insurance and last year’s claims must be paid before students can receive their laptop. Premiums and claims can be paid in advance at One2One.com. The day of registration accepted forms of payment are, check, debit or credit card. Stations will be set-up during registration to pay premiums and claims. For additional tutorials and information visit http://www.lps53.org/studentdevices.
LAPTOP DISTRIBUTION DATES
Seniors—July 31st, 2018 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Juniors—July 31st, 2018 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sophomores —August 1st, 2018 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Freshmen—August 1st, 2017 from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
The following fees may be paid in the Fees Pay area at registration. Checks or cash only. Checks should be made payable to Liberty North High School.
LIBERTY NORTH HIGH SCHOOL
ACT Prep Fee
Athletic/Family Punch Pass
Pay to Play
Senior Class Fee
Yearbook - Engraved
Yearbook (not engraved)
Separate checks will need to be written to Reed Portrait Group for pictures and one to Eagle Club for membership - these are both optional.