Academic Letter Guildelines
Students will receive a chenille letter and bar the first year. Each subsequent year they will receive a bar upon lettering. Applications must be completed each year. Academic letters will be awarded at the end of each school year for seniors, letters will be awarded in the fall for all other students.
Academic letter requirements:
- Liberty North High School student for both semesters - enrolled in at least 5 of 7 classes
- 3.5 GPA each semester per year
- Minimum of 95% attendance per year
- No suspensions to include ISS and/or OSS during current school year
- Completed 10 community service hours per year
- Application must be received by due date listed below
Return completed application to Mrs. Callura in the Liberty North Athletic Office.
- Seniors: Applications accepted only during the week of May 6th – May 10th, 2019 (letters awarded end of school year)
- Juniors, Sophomores, & Freshman: Applications accepted only during the week of May 27th – May 31st, 2019 (letter awarded fall of next school year)