Connect 30: Clubs and Tutoring
Don't see a Club/Association for you? Create One!
- Fill out the LHS Club Charter Form
- Administration Must Approve the Club
- Once Approved, the Staff Sponsor will be notified via email
- Then the Staff Sponsor Must Complete their Connect30 profile
*Club Charter forms will be accepted until April 1st to be considered for the current school year.
The information below about clubs at LHS is currently updated to reflect the offerings for the 2022-2023SY.
- LHS Orchestra Club
- National Art Honor Society (NAHS)
- Technology Student Association (TSA)
- Tutoring Club
- Diversity Council
- Genders and Sexualities (GSA)
- Mental Health Awareness Club
- Stream Team
- Young Republicans
- Construction Science Club
- Family Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWENext)
- Woodturner's Club