South Valley Middle School
The South Valley Middle School Counseling Department supports students in the areas of personal, social, academic, and career development. Through a multi-faceted approach including the school counseling curriculum, individual student planning, responsive services, and system support, the counseling department aims to meet students' needs.
Please see the additional tabs for more detailed information about the programming and resources available.
- Students Last Name A-L
- Personal/Social Program Coordinator
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (816) 736-7184
- Students Last Name M-Z
- Academic/Career Program Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (816) 736-5419
- Social Worker
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Phone: (816) 736-7163
- Counseling Secretary
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: (816) 736-5416
- Office FAX: (816) 736-7193
COUNSELING CHECK IN PAGE
Students that want to see a counselor may fill out the form by clicking on the link below. This is not monitored past school hours, so this is not a form for urgent issues.