2020 - 2021 Yearbook Photo Schedule
- SENIOR PHOTOS - Starting the week of August 3rd. These will be located at Liberty North High School. Please see the letter from RPG for more information.
- Registration photos - August 11th & 12th at Liberty High School. These are for SR ID'S ONLY (and will not count as a Sr yearbook photo). Underclassmen will have the opportunity to use these photos for the yearbook
- Make-up photo day for Underclassmen and Staff - Wednesday, September 9th from 7-Noon in the LMC.
- Make-up photo day for Underclassmen and Staff - Thursday, October 8th from noon-3:30 pm in the LMC.
- Club Photo Day - Wednesday, October 28th 8:30 am to 3 pm in Cokley.
- Sr LAST DAY Make-Up Day - Thursday, October 29th 8 - Noon in LMC.
2019-2020 Yearbook Information
It's time to order your 2019-2020 Yearbook! Don't delay, prices increase after Dec. 31, 2019!
- Yearbooks are $60.00 You may send cash or check (made out to LHS), in an envelope, to the high school. Please note the following on the envelope: Attn: Donna Bootka, Yearbook purchase, and Student's First & Last Name as indicated in PowerSchool. If you are in need a receipt, please place a note indicating that in the envelope with your cash or check.
- If you would prefer to pay online, please visit WalsWorth Yearbooks. You may purchase the Yearbook only, personalize with your name for an additional $10, and even Create your Senior Ad (by deadline). Please note that prices increase after December 31, 2019.
- Yearbook pre-orders are due no later than January 24, 2020. After January 24, 2020, students will have an opportunity to purchase a Yearbook on Distribution Day, May 2020, for $70.00 cash or check.
Students selected for this course will have the opportunity to become a published writer and the responsibility of producing The Spectator yearbook. While designing the pages of the yearbook, students will be instructed in basic principles of magazine layout, design and graphic arts. Students will also write feature stories (in AP style) to be used in the various sections and put together sidebar creations throughout. Staffers are able to learn new techniques and take on new important roles in leadership and management. They are also invited to partake in many workshops around KC and the state. This class is a real resume builder! You must fill out an online application to be considered.
Students selected for this course learn various techniques in taking and developing photographs. A primary goal is to provide pictures for the yearbook, but staffers will also get a chance to partake in many photography contests and workshops. The average assignments send our photographers back stage at plays, to the sidelines of games and even to the front of our assemblies. All students will have the opportunity to write captions (in AP style) and move up in responsibility and growth. This class will build your portfolio! You must fill out an online application to be considered.
Pre-order Yearbook Sales for the 2018-2019 school year have closed. A limited supply of Yearbooks will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, during distribution in May.
Congratulations Emily Black for getting 2nd place in the Photo of the Month Contest!
Caption: Sophomore Javion Byers goes for a two-pointer against Kearney High School. Byers is back in the game, for the first time this school year, after being out with an injury for most of the season. "It was a difficult process going through physical therapy, but all the guys on the team were there for me through recovery and it feels awesome to finally be back."