2022 Drivers Education Information
Students who possess a learner's permit and are 15 years of age or older by their first scheduled driving time are eligible to participate in Driver's Education. To receive a Driver's Education Certificate, the student must complete an online portion of the class, drive 6 hours, and pay $330.00 ($375.00 if payment is received after May 1, 2022).
Driving Times and Prices
All driving will start and end at Liberty High School - 200 Blue Jay Drive, Liberty, MO 64068
Sessions available are as follows:
- May 30-June 8
- June 9-20
- June 21-30
Cost is $330 until May 1. After May 1 the cost will be $375. Students who live outside the Liberty Public School boundaries are welcome to attend for $430. Payments can be made online or with a check or money order.Paying with Check:Make checks payable to Liberty Public Schools.Mail check or take check to Liberty Public Schools, Drivers Education, 8 Victory Lane, Liberty, MO 64068.Make sure to write your student's name on the memo line.
If you have questions, please contact Kyle Erickson - email@example.com
Students must have a learner's permit prior to beginning a Driver's Education Course. A learner's permit can be obtained at the following Driver Examination Offices:
All parents want their students to learn the safe and correct skills for operating a vehicle.
The Liberty Public Schools Driver’s Education Program is the answer. This program is offered during the summer months each year, starting about the same time as summer school. Students receive instruction from state-certified, professional instructors, both in the classroom and behind the wheel.
What we offer:
- All Instructors are State of Missouri Department of Education Certified.
- Instruction is individualized to meet the needs of each student and their experience level.
- Students receive a Certificate of Completion after the successful completion of the course.
- Behind the wheel instruction and valuable observation time takes place in cars that have been donated by Gary Crossley Ford. Each vehicle is inspected and equipped with all the necessary safety features including air bags and an instructor side brake pedal.
- Students receive 12 behind the wheel instructional lessons. Each focused on different driving skills needed to pass the State Driving Test. (Total of 6 hours behind the wheel)
- Each student will complete an online portion of the class that focuses on driving fundamentals, rules of the road, vehicle maintenance, and much more.
- Best Value!!! We offer more instruction for less money than other area programs. Please compare.