- Students who perform well on the PSAT will receive an Advanced Placement (AP) score report indicating which AP courses your student is likely to succeed in for the following year. Explore the PSAT website for more details: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10
- Sophomores interested in being nominated to the Missouri Scholars Academy (MSA), the PSAT/NMSQT is a requirement to be considered for the summer program.
- Juniors must take the PSAT/NMSQT for the opportunity to enter the National Merit Scholarship Competition.
Tuesday, Aug 6, 2019 at 12:01 AM - Registration Begins, exam fee is $25.
Sunday, Sep 1st, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registrations after this date incurs a $5 late fee.
Friday, Sept 6, 2019 at 11:59 PM - Registration Ends
Monday, Sept 9, 2019 at 11:59 AM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be canceled and exams will not be ordered.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - PSAT/NMSQT exam will be given at Liberty High School from approximately 8 AM -12 PM. Details regarding the exam will be emailed to registered students mid-September.
Specifics regarding accommodations can be found at https://www.collegeboard.org/students-with-disabilities
There is no fee for requesting accommodations; however, the request must be made in accordance with the College Board process to ensure sufficient time for their review and response prior to the PSAT/NMSQT. After determining that your student will be taking the PSAT/NMSQT and needs accommodations for the exam, email Mrs. Trilaina McCallum to submit your request.
- A copy of the College Board Consent Form for Accommodations Request (https://www.collegeboard.org/pdf/ssd/ssd-consent-form-accommodations.pdf) must be submitted with your request.
- This completed form can be mailed to Mrs. McCalllum or scanned and emailed to her at the email address listed below.
Requests for PSAT/NMSQT accommodations has been extended to Monday, August 12th.