Our Liberty Virtual Early Childhood (PreK) school will provide a full option for virtual learning for all students desiring to learn from home.
- Students will follow a AM/PM “school schedule” Monday through Thursday
- Students will be able to transition between virtual and face-to-face at the beginning/end of each quarter
- Instruction will focus on early literacy development and math skills. Additionally, teachers will offer children opportunities to engage in interactions with virtual classmates.
- Parents and students will receive technology support as needed
- Students enrolling in virtual learning will remain connected to their home school
- Additional instructional materials will be provided as needed to accommodate learning from home
Curriculum for early childhood students will include:
- Early Literacy & Phonological Awareness
- Social/Emotional Learning