Northland Career Center
Northland Career Center will…
- Develop relevant, quality programs to prepare students for a continually changing world.
- Responsibly manage all business operations in order to maximize resources and innovation geared towards student achievement.
- Provide necessary critical skills for students to meet the challenges of life and their chosen career path in a relevant and safe environment.
- Be a committed staff that is student focused, supportive, trusting, reliable, passionate, accountable, and innovative.
- Increase visibility, develop partnerships, explore possibilities, and expand resources.
- Agricultural Sciences
- Aviation Technology
- Construction Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Diesel Technology
- Essential Skills/Awesome Careers
- Health Sciences
- Heating, Cooling & Climate Control
- Industrial Welding
- IT Professionals
- KC Tech Academy (see next section below)
- Law Enforcement/CSI
- Teaching Professions
KC Tech Academy
KC Tech Academy (now located at NCC) is an industry-driven regional training initiative created by corporate leaders to address regional workforce development and skilled trade training challenges. KCTA focuses on providing practical hands-on training to K-12 students preparing them with the skills to be productive employees.
How to Apply
NCC offers programs geared toward high school juniors or seniors. Applications to attend these career centers will be made available during the Course Selection period. For more details meet with your counselor to discuss your options.