Liberty Public Schools Enrollment Information
2018-2019 Kindergarten - 12th Grade Enrollment - Currently Open
Families that will be enrolling new students to LPS will start the process online.
The 3 steps to enrolling your child are provided below:
Step 1: The process can begin from the comforts of your own home using your home computer (or any computer with Internet access). Begin by visiting the LPS student enrollment website. When arriving here, simply follow the directions to complete the on-line application, download (and print if possible) any necessary forms, and gather the requested student information documents (listed in Step 3).
Step 2: You will then be directed to schedule a time to visit your student's school to complete the enrollment process. If you're not sure which LPS school your child is to attend, simply click here. If you would have further questions, don't hesitate to call the LPS Transportation Office at 736-5360.
Step 3: Visit your child's school at your scheduled time, and bring the following documents to secure your student's enrollment:
- Parent/Legal Guardian - Photo ID
- Current proofs of residency- all must be dated within 60 days
- 2 different utility bills - gas, water, or electric only
- OR a lease agreement
- OR a non-contingent sales contract
- OR a settlement statement
- Your child's state-issued birth certificate
- Your child's immunization record