2023-2024 "Returning" Student Registration &
Annual Residency Verification
LPS Calendars & School Start and End Times
Returning Student Registration is required for all students who attended Liberty Public Schools during the 2022-2023 school year and will be returning for the 2023-2024 school year.
- The 2023-2024 PowerSchool Parent Portal, for returning student registration, will be open in July 2023, at which time parents/guardians will be notified.
You will be able to:
- Review your student data and update student contacts
- Complete the housing questionnaire
- Notify us of a student address change
- Update the medical form
- Opt in for transportation
- Review important information regarding school meals and the School Cafe Account
- Review student handbooks and district policies and agreements
- Upload required residency proofs for students in the following grades:
- Kindergarten - only our Kindergartners who transition from the Early Childhood Center.
- 6th graders
- 9th graders
Parent Portal - Now is a good time to set up your Parent Portal by clicking here.
Your Parent Portal will allow you to quickly check on your students' progress throughout the school year in addition to completing the required "Returning Student Registration" which can be found in the Parent Portal menu.