2023-2024 "Returning" Student Registration &
Annual Residency Verification
Questions? Please click here
Returning Student Registration is required for all students who attended Liberty Public Schools during the 2022-2023 school year and will be returning for the 2023-2024 school year.
- You may click here to access the 2023-2024 PowerSchool Parent Portal.
You will be able to:
- New - Update your student(s) address and upload required residency proof during returning student registration! (no need to email paper form/documents to Student Services)
- Review your student data and update student contacts
- Update the medical form
- Opt in for transportation
- Review important information regarding school meals and the School Cafe Account
- Review student handbooks and district policies and agreements
- Upload documents for the Annual Residency Verification which is required for students in the following grades:
- Kindergarten - only our Kindergartners who transition from the Early Childhood Center.
- 6th graders
- 9th graders
Parent Portal - Now is a good time to set up your Parent Portal by clicking here.
Your Parent Portal will allow you to quickly check on your students' progress throughout the school year in addition to completing the required "Returning Student Registration" which can be found in the Parent Portal menu.