6th & 9th Grade Annual Residency Proofing
Residency proofing is required for all students entering 6th or 9th grade to receive a class schedule.
Exception: If you are a newly enrolled student in the LPS district for the 20-21 school year (enrollment completed after March 2, 2020)
Dates to submit the Residency Form and Proofs are:
- July 6, 2020 - August 3, 2020 (documents prior to July 6th cannot be accepted)
- Email the student’s 6th or 9th grade building
- Fax the student’s 6th or 9th grade building
- Drop off in person at student’s 6th or 9th grade building (Due to Covid 19 and social distancing requirements, please contact the school building before dropping off documents)
- Mail to student’s 6th or 9th grade building
** If you have moved you will need to submit the address change and residency proofing to the Student Services Office. You may email required documents to Student.Services@lps53.org, Fax to 816-736-5305, or call out office at 816-736-5310 to inquire about dropping off documents.