A+ Training Sessions
- Students, please click on one of the following dates to register for an A+ Training Session, and fill out the Google Form completely.
- Training sessions are held from 8:00 - 8:20 a.m. in the Conference room, located in the main office of Liberty High School.
- Note that Wednesdays are late start days, and school begins at 8:30am.
- Please arrive early; once the training has started at 8:00 a.m., you will not be admitted, and will need to select another date.
- If you are not able to attend the Wednesday morning training due to AM off-campus school requirements, you may sign up for a LH option.
- Only ONE Training Session is required to complete the A+ enrollment process.
- Any hours submitted PRIOR to attending a Training Session, will not be recorded.
- Please note that if the Google Form is no longer accepting responses, that Training is full and you will need to select another one.
Spring 2020 Training Sessions, 8-8:20am, Main Office Conference Room:
Spring 2020 Training Sessions, 1:05-1:25pm, Main Office Conference Room:
Liberty Hour Trainings are for students that do not have the ability to be at the Wednesday morning trainings due to their course requirements.