Liberty Public Schools provides a device for all students. When insurance is paid, students are allowed to take the device off campus nightly. Currently we provide:
- iPads - K-2 District, K-5 EPiC
- Chromebooks - 3-7
- MacBook Air - 8-12 and Staff
Important Device Information:
Acceptable Use Policy - Board Policy
Help Desk 816-736-7078
Help Desk Email
Director: Trey Katzer
Registration is now open for the 2018-2019 school year. Please note that if the reduced fees based on free and reduced status are not showing that you will need to reapply. Each year applicants must enroll and once approved by the Nutrition Services department the registration fee will be adjusted.
- Go to http://www.one2onerisk.com
- Select “Register Your Student Device” and follow instructions.
- If you have issues please call 816-736-7078.
- If needed a tutorial can be viewed here.
- Link for free and reduced application if needed.
Power School Parent Portal. Click on the A+ tab to view the student ID number. (Secondary schools)
Student lookup page. Students can log in with their District username and password to view the student ID number.
Want to learn more? Please select an orientation below to learn more about Liberty Public School's student device program. For questions about the program please contact a building administrator for your school.
- iPad: Grades K-2 and K-5 at EPiC
- Chromebook: Grades 3-5
- Chromebook: Grades 6-7
- MacBook Air: Grades 8-12
Parent Orientations for all grade levels: